Monday, December 6, 2010

Pandemia we never think too much about, till it is too close to us not to feel

AIDS is now a pandemic. In 2007, UNAIDS estimated: 33.2 million people worldwide had AIDS that year; AIDS killed an 2.1 million people in the course of that year, including 330,000 children, and 76% of those deaths occurred in sub-Saharan Africa. According to UNAIDS 2009 report, worldwide some 60 million people have been infected, with some 25 million deaths, and 14 million orphaned children in southern Africa alone since the epidemic began. [Wikipedia writes]


Why am I writing about it?
Today I passed huge examination in hospital, made more than 15 different blood test and two of them were HIV| AIDS. And 99% I feel that the result will be negative, still there is temptation in my heart.
1st of December was official day against world's most spread disease HIV|AIDS. A1N1 flu is cold a media bomb, nothing but lie, comparing to this pandemic, which was firstly identified in 1981.


And I posted some videos related to this problem, phenomenon, thing to think and generally, the illness which doesn't have any final treatment.
Here I want to share with you videos, which clearly speak about THIS.





What I want to say, that I care about it. But again, I think that despite the fact, that so many people are ill and so many people are getting effected every day. There is very few opportunities for people to get those treatment, very few correct social advertising (mostly sharp propaganda), very few engagement in society about this.
Here is an article which gives tremendous numbers about HIV|AIDS in post-soviet countries. And those prognoses are not colorful. http://www.avert.org/aids-russia.htm . Here is statistics worldwide, where they say that in 2009 there were 33 millions of people with HIV, and 16 millions of orphans died with these disease. http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm


I don't have particular question to you, dear reader. It is mostly my reflection around information I got.
But what would stimulate you to be more careful in your life? What would make you care about those who have this illness? What would make you 'find the vaccine"?

No comments:

Post a Comment