Sunday, November 7, 2010

Still wanna be spaceman!

I realized that I still wanna be spaceman!
Better to move this video to 1:50 to see the main part.






Watching the video about part of the rocket falling down to Earth, I also realized how much space rubbish is around our planet! Unbelievable! This week is my eco-week and I am all the time thinking about nature, water, trees, pollution, planet, everything around me.


Cause right now small groups of people are making choices that will determine the direction of my future. The irony is that many of these people don't even realize what they are doing and what is the value of their choices today for tomorrow.

More about space rubbish here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/solarsystem/earth/spacejunk.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment